1962 Gibson ES-335 Cherry
Fantastic and all original Gibson ES-335 from 1962.
An amazingly clean and all original example of one of Gibson's absolute classic electric guitars. It was bought in the early 60ies at Sing n Swing Music shop in Charlestown, the shop label is on the back of the head. It's almost in mint condition, no play wear on the body, the neck has some minor play wear and the color is unfaded with little to no checking. All parts are original and untouched, 2 unopened PAF's and the pots are dated week 2 of 1962. Nice neck to play, it's not too big and far away from the '61 blade necks. It has a rare sideways vibrola in combination with the Custom Made plaque. I believe the combo looks looks pretty cool and you can play it easily with a stop tail. Below the plastic plaque there are 2 factory stud holes, the sideways leaves no holes or wear on the top of the guitar only four holes around the lower strap button.
Comes with it's original black Lifton Case.
Great guitar for collectors and players!!
- Laminated double cutaway maple body in cherry red
- Mahogany neck - Brazilian rosewood fretboard with small block inlays
- Original electronics - untouched joints
- Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge
- 2 original and unopened PAF's (7,86k - 7,78k)
- Original Kluson single-line/double-ring tuners
- All original nickel hardware, original sideway vibrola, custom made plaque
- Original Black Lifton case with yellow lining