1954 Gibson Les Paul - All Gold
Again a beautiful and 100% original 1954 Les Paul in all gold & in a very good condition.
This lovely Les Paul is all original, plays and sounds amazing! It is one of the rare variants to be painted completely in Gold and the gold is still very vibrant with some typical wear on the back of the neck and on the front of the body. Big chunky neck that feels fabulous and is a joy to play. The two beautiful balanced P-90 pickups both sound fantastic. I'm in love vintage Les Pauls and this is again a great piece. What makes it super great is that this guitar comes with all possible case candy: original hang tag, switch tag, the original invoice & letter from the shop and an original leather strap. The original case is in very good condition. Great investor guitar and a fantastic player!
- Solid mahogany body with maple top
- One piece large mahogany neck
- Bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Original 2x balanced Gibson P-90 Pickups (7.20k & 7.44k)
- Original wrap around tailpiece
- Original and untouched electronics + Grey tiger caps
- Original tuners, knobs & pick guard
- The plastic jack plate is a repro
- Original brown Gibson Les Paul case, hang tag, switch tag, original invoice & letter and strap
- Weight: 4,01 kg