1954 Gibson Les Paul - All Gold
A beautiful and 100% original 1954 Les Paul all gold, in very good condition.
This lovely Les Paul is all original and sounds amazing! It is one of the rare variants to be painted completely in Gold and it's paint is still very vibrant with some typical wear on the back of the neck and body. Big chunky neck that feels fabulous and is a joy to play. The two beautiful balanced and hot P-90 pickups both sound fantastic. We love vintage Les Pauls and this is again a great piece. This guitar comes with its original brown Lifton case, hang tag and original leather strap. Great investor guitar and a fantastic player!
- Solid mahogany body with maple top
- One piece large mahogany neck
- Bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Original 2x balanced Gibson P-90 Pickups (7.73k & 7.91k)
- Original wrap around tailpiece
- Original and untouched electronics + Grey tiger caps
- Original tuners, knobs & pick guard
- Original brown Gibson Les Paul case, hang tag & strap
- Weight: 3,8 kg