1954 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Goldtop
This beautiful and 100% original 1954 Les Paul goldtop is in an overall good condition. This is an all-original example of a correct neck pitch wraparound goldtop. It has arm wear fade on the front of the guitar, which is common with goldtop guitars. It has a large neck with a nice round feel.
The two beautiful balanced and hot P-90 pickups sound both fantastic. It also has the original brown Lifton case. The overall condition is good, it has been played for years but definitely not abused. Great investor guitar and a fantastic player!
- Solid mahogany body with gold maple top
- One piece large mahogany neck
- Bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Original 2x Gibson P-90 Pickups
- Original wrap around tailpiece
- Original and untouched electronics + Grey tiger cap
- Original tuners, knobs & pick guard.
- Replaced jack plate (original is available but broken)
- Original brown Gibson Les Paul case.
- Weight: 4,1 kg