1955 Gibson Les Paul Junior
The 1955 Gibson Les Paul Junior is a legendary electric guitar that carries the essence of simplicity and raw power. With its single P-90 pickup and uncomplicated controls, it delivers a focused and punchy tone that cuts through any mix. This example is in a nice condition overall, boasting a beautiful sunburst finish with minimal signs of play wear. It has undergone the typical stud repair and features a replaced mojo axe bridge. There have been some touch-ups around the lower strap button area. Constructed with a solid, one-piece mahogany body and a mahogany neck, it produces a fantastic tone with its P-90 "Dog-ear" pickup. The controls consist of a single volume and tone control, keeping things straightforward and focused.
Great sounding and playing 50ies beast!
- Single cut Mahogany body, sunburst
- One piece Mahogany neck
- Brazilian Rosewood fretboard, professional re-fret
- Nice big neck profile
- Original P-90 "Dog ear" single coil pickup (7,89k)
- Original volume and tone knob with Grey Tiger cap
- Original knobs and pick guard
- Stud repair + non original Mojo axe bridge
- Some touchups around the lower strap button.
- Original Kluson tuners
- It has some touch ups around the lower strap button.
- Non original hardcase