1955 Gibson Les Paul Junior
The 1955 Gibson Les Paul Junior is a legendary electric guitar that carries the essence of simplicity and raw power. With its single P-90 pickup and uncomplicated controls, it delivers a focused and punchy tone that cuts through any mix.
This Junior is in a very good condition, boasting a beautiful 2 tone sunburst finish with some average play wear. It's all original beside a nicely done refret and has undergone the typical stud upgrade (original bushings and studs in the case). Constructed with a solid, one-piece mahogany body and a mahogany neck, it produces a fantastic tone with its P-90 "Dog-ear" pickup. The controls consist of a single volume and tone control, keeping things straightforward and focused.
Great sounding and playing 50ies beast!
Comes in an original 50'ies Gibson Croc soft Case.
- Single cut Mahogany body, sunburst
- One piece Mahogany neck
- Brazilian Rosewood fretboard, professional re-fret and replaced nut
- Nice big neck profile
- Original P-90 "Dog ear" single coil pickup
- Original volume and tone pots with Grey Tiger cap
- Original knobs and pick guard
- Original bridge + compensated mojo axe bridge
- Professional stud upgrade, original studs and bushing in the case.
- Set of repro tuners, original Kluson tuners in case
- Original Gibson Softcase with some cool stickers all over