1956 Fender Stratocaster
This Stratocaster is a great instrument, in an overal good condition. Let's start with the bad news. The guitars has a new Fender decal (logo) and an overspray on the head. It's done very well but it's not original. The good thing is, it will save you 15K.... and I can tell you it's still an amazing playing and sounding guitar.
The neck, the body, the body finish, the parts and all electronics are original.
The original 2 tone sunburst is faded throughout the years it has some light aging and play wear on body and neck.
The V sized neck is dated 10/56 and the body-date is also 10/56 (tremolo-cavity). It has a good weight (3,3kg) and it's a dream to play.
Comes in its original tweed case with red lining.
• Original Alder body with 2 tone finish
• Original V shape maple neck
• Replacement Fender Decal and overspray
• Original Kluson single-line tuners
• Original "black bottom" pickups with original wiring (5,8k - 5,6k - 5,3k)
• Original single layer white pick guard
• Original Bakelite knobs and pu covers
• Original 3-way switch, with a new switch tip
• Original tremolo & bridge cover
• Original “Patent number” steel-saddles
• Original tweed case with red lining