1962 Fender Jazzmaster Olympic White
A rare and super nice 1962 Fender Jazzmaster in original Olympic White with matching headstock. The guitar is all original and in great condition. There is some play-wear with white touch ups and weather-checking, all typical for a guitar of this age. This guitar featured in some Music Maker magazines and promo cards. It is also in the Werner's as an August 1962 Oly White Jazzmaster.
It still has the original white leather strap, hang tags and original brown tolex Fender case. It's a great addition to every collection.
- Alder body in Olympic White
- Medium size maple-neck and Brazilian RW fretboard Stamp: Oct 62
- Matching headstock w/Spaghetti-logo
- Original Kluson single-line tuners
- Original Fender pick ups and untouched electronics
- Original tortoise pick guard
- Chrome floating tremolo bridge with steel-saddles + bridge cover
- Original white leather strap
- Original brown Fender tolex case