1962 Gibson ES-125
A mint 1962 Gibson ES-125 TD in a stunning sunburst. The 2 pick up, sincle-cutaway is the most desirable version of the ES-125 line. This one looks like it just left the factory. Wide nut and a medium neck profile makes this guitar a fantastic player. Comes in an original 60s soft-case.
If you are looking for true vintage from Gibson’s golden era, then this could be your chance to get your hands on a real treat.
- Archtop thinline, maple body
- SIneke cutaway,
- Maple back, mahagony sides
- Mahogany neck with a Brazilian Rosewood fretboard
- Original P-90 “Dog Ears”
- Adjustable, compensated rosewood bridge
- Original trapeze tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- Original soft case