1964 Fender Jazzmaster Olympic White
A rare and super cool 1964 Fender Jazzmaster in original Olympic White with matching headstock. The guitar is all original and in very good condition. It has beautiful aging and wear all over the body and neck which makes it super cool. All parts are original except for a refret and a replaced saddle. The neck is dated DEC 63, pickups dated May`64, pots dated week 19 and 21 of 64.
Comes in brown tolex Fender case.
- Alder body in Olympic White
- Medium size maple-neck and Brazilian RW fretboard
- Matching headstock with transition -logo (decal is faded)
- Original Kluson single-line tuners
- Original Fender pick ups and all untouched electronics
- Original tortoise pick guard
- Chrome floating tremolo bridge with steel-saddles
- Little hole from second strap-pin on the neck-heel and 2 little holes from a music store plaque formerly affixed to the back of the headstock
- Original brown Fender tolex case