1967 Fender Telecaster Olympic White
Very cool Fender Telecaster in custom colour Olympic White which has faded to a very nice creamy yellow. It has been played and it has some extensive wear on body and neck but it looks super cool. This '67 Telecaster was extensively played by its previous owner and for good reason, its plays and sounds amazing! This guitar is original beside a fret job and the neck pick up was professionally rewound by Lindy Fralin. Olympic White was available in 1967 as a special order and is a custom color.
This guitar came from its original owner who put his driver license number on the guitar.
Comes in its original black case.
- Solid ash body in custom colour Olympic White
- One piece maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard with pearl dots, date: September '67
- Original Fender "F Logo" tuners
- Original electronics and wiring, has the original 'dark circuit'
- Original Fender single coil pick ups, neck pick up rewound by Lindy Fralin
- Original wiring, switch and pots (week 8 ‘67)
- Original bridge with 3 pairs of double-saddles
- Original white 3-ply pick guard
- Weight is 3,3kg
- Original Fender black/orange hardshell case